Kashmiri chai, as the name, comes from the heaven on earth Kashmir in northern India. It is a unique blend of green tea leaves, spices, and flowers. This chai contains:
- Almonds that are beneficial in reducing LDL Cholesterol levels and keeping the heart healthy. Almonds are also a great source of protein, making this tea a fine protein powerhouse.
- Cinnamon in the tea helps control the blood sugar level and lowers cholesterol.
- Bay leaves, which are good for reducing stress skin, preventing it from wrinkles.
- Clove and cardamom help keep the body warm for longer hours during cold seasons and are super beneficial in treating the common cold.
- Rose Petal provides a sweet floral aroma, which makes every sip rich in taste and health.